Monday, June 20, 2005

Love........

Friends…
“Love” a four-letter word that defines the most beautiful relation in the cosmos. “Love Is God” and “Love Lies In Eternity” figures the importance of love in ones life and so I hereby present my next composition, dedicated to someone very special in my life. This composition is an effort to phrase the story of a simple person(not me)in some beautiful words…

I regret for mistakes if any…

Your comments are always inspiring and are eagerly awaited….


The story is about…

Life of a man, with nothing to share…
Days passed by, no joy no cheer.

I was all alone, no friends in years…
It was their departure, that all I feared.

Things were changing, the nature was awesome…
It was her love that made my life blossom.

Darkness all around, never believed in divine…
You took me out of tunnel to the bright sunshine.

Simple as jewel, innocent in deed…
She was a holy divine, my love indeed.

Red suits you, black rules the rows…
It’s not the colors, but your beauty that glows.

You can hurt me and can make me cry…
But don’t ever leave me, as I will surely die.

At times I was broken & Days were in fear…
You brought a smile to the falling tears.

Eyes were wet & the life was down…
You stood besides me, to make me go on.

I still remember your eyes stare…
When in my arms, you said your last prayer.

I was silent & my eyes stare…
Watching you turn ashes, in the burning flare.

Life is so idyllic, without you my dear…
Nights are sleepless, waiting death without fear.


Yours
Navit Saxena.

No comments: