Monday, June 13, 2005

Friends..........................

Hello Friends,

“FRIENDS” one of the most beautiful words in English. We all have friends but I still think there are only a few who really know what a “True-Friend” means. As others I too faced ups and downs in my life but I was not that tough for me as my friends were always there on my side. As Individually I considered my self as a failure in terms of friendship but I really consider my self to be lucky enough to have “True-Friends” all my life.

Trust me without them my life is not possible…

I have only a few “Friends” (I can't name them but each of them knows about it) and I admire them all. I take this opportunity to thank them all and try express my feelings in few thoughts or phrases composed by me…


I regret, if I ever hurt any of my friends feelings………


I still cherish the days I spent with my Friends,
The days have perished but memories will never end.

Friends are all around that lingers,
But “True-Friends” are always a few on your fingers.

In the river of life when I was wrecked and drenched,
It was my Friends that took me to the end.

I express my gratitude to the God, Divine,
For giving me my Friends who always made me shine.

I failed as a Friend and nowhere is the time,
To feel sorry for them as I pay the fine…

Some friendships perished as if drops of rain,
It seems to me, time will never be the same...

In the Life Of Friendship there was a hard time,
Friend got departed but I still consider him to be mine...

The moments have come for us to Depart (July),
But do remember, I will always be your part.

Not much to say but there exists a hope in time,
That the three will surely meet the fourth line.


These are few lines from my heart. If you like them please appreciate with ur comments.


Yours,
Navit Saxena.

3 comments:

Ruchika said...

Hey navi you write awesome.....

Ruchika said...

hey navit
You write awesome....
What were you do,
Where were you go,
When life is hard,
Your heart ripped apart,
When you feet feel weak,
And there is no one to speak,
Just pull your arms wide,
We'll hold you to survive.

Ruchika

Anonymous said...

hi brihadish,
i m hardik(modasa)
i need yr contact no.
my id:hardik_shah76@yahoo.com

i need yr help!!