Sunday, June 10, 2007

Love words.....

Hey,
I didn't knew .....blog members are so busy that they don't even have time to post something.........i thought i had few creative members....but it seem spirits are going down with the pace of life....sab buddhe ho gaye hai...


I didn't want to do this..but now I can't resist...


Rajat Agarwal (Chasmish)....Hello...Sir.....Hello....are u still alive? Dude we all know u are the laziest person on earth...(people can consider me as second...)......rightly said for you...in the race of one ..u still will be the last to reach...saale..kuch to likha kar.....atleast kuch internet se hi taap ke post kar de.... :-)


Brihadish(Anna)....u do visit blog at time..I know this....and years back u did post few messages...so can't say much to you..but yes definitely I wanna read something gud from u...


Nirav (Jadiye / Mote / Battery): Tune aaj tak blog bhi dekha kya...?????? Professor don't get too much in studies...spare time to write something and do tell people about ur current gf..(You asked me not to say this ..but its ok...we are all friends..so people should know abt her too).....
;-)


Hey....I forgot there are two girls too....


Saumya Ratan (Manu) : Hey dear...remember u said u wanted to post in something??????? I thought ki aap 2007 mein hi post karne ki baat kar rahe ho..????? Girlie...move out of ur cubicle...and books and get some fresh ideas, write..something about ur ILP or recent experience in TCS?....


Ruchika (Kicchu)...Oh sorry can't say anything to her..she is too busy..busy...busy..I know she won't even check this...so why to waste my time...huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Sorry..for this...but I just wanted to speak out...Whatever I have said goes for me too...My creativity is far off these days...not able to think and write much..still I promise to keep posting...

No comments: